OJJDP News @ a Glance, January/February 2012
February 28, 2012
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) announces the availability of OJJDP News @ a Glance, January/February 2012. The bimonthly newsletter provides readers with news about OJJDP activities, publications, funding opportunities, and events.
This issue's lead article reports on the White House designation of Melodee Hanes as OJJDP's Acting Administrator. The issue also includes special features on the following topics:
"OJJDP News @ a Glance," January/February 2012 (NCJ 237146), is available online at www.ojjdp.gov/newsletter/237146/index.html.
- The 10th anniversary of OJJDP News @ a Glance.
- The second annual National Mentoring Summit.
- A public hearing sponsored by the Attorney General's Defending Childhood initiative on children's exposure to violence in rural and tribal areas.
- A public awareness campaign highlighting teen dating violence.
- An OJJDPMacArthur Foundation partnership providing $2 million to support juvenile justice reform.
- Upcoming events.
Return to Archives